If you have chosen to use Renovade, provision of your personal information as indicated on the Renovade Website may be required, whether as part of the registration process or in connection with your use of the Website.
Renovade collects and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and IP address
- Images, Comments, Reviews, Question and Answers, Correspondence including Personal Messages between you and Renovade and Other Uploaded Content
- Other information automatically collected from your interactions with Renovade includes and is not limited to items like statistics on page views and traffic to and from the Renovade Website and computer sign-on data. For example, Renovade uses “cookies” which enables us to recognize your browser and take record of interaction information. The usage of these cookies may be disabled through your web browser settings, however this might affect your ability to use certain features found on the Renovade Website.
Renovade does not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If you are aged 15 and below, kindly refrain from using the Renovade Website or related services.
Renovade may use your information in the following ways:
- to render Renovade related services;
- verification of your identity whenever you enter ;
- to encourage safe online experiences and enforcement of our privacy policies;
- provide customization of users’ experience, Website usage analysis, measure and improve interest in our services and update users about the latest style and services that are available;
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to communicate announcements and providing users with information that may affect their use of Renovade;
- to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- to provide customer service; and
- deliver information that is targeted at your interests. Upon receiving the first of such communication, you have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by unsubscribing through the instructions described within the communication. As part of your registration on Renovade, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Renovade, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Renovade does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Renovade may, however, disclose your personal information as follows:
To promote data security, prevent unauthorized access, and encourage the appropriate use of information, Renovade uses a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, Renovade is not able to provide any guarantees as “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
Retention of Information
We maintain the information that you provided us (name, contact, email address, etc.) in our database.
This information will not be stored longer than the time necessary to carry out the associated renovation services unless the information is intended and permitted for use in marketing purposes such as promotions, email reminders etc.